We have all heard about the normal WhatsApp, but there is another form of WhatsApp known as the WhatsApp plus which is more innovative and creatively designed. It was first introduced in 2012 for Android, and the icon is blue in color. The app is free just like the usual WhatsApp.
Features of the WhatsApp Plus:
- The app has an enhanced look and allows you to have more privacy.
- You are able to customize the app by selecting themes, changing font colors and the background. You can choose from around 700 themes to apply to your WhatsApp.
- You can hide your last seen and profile picture easily on WhatsApp plus.
How to download WhatsApp plus and to log in?
The application isn’t available in the application store. So, you have to:
- Search ‘WhatsApp Plus APK’ in your Android phone’s browser.
- Check from the most visited link as it is the official one.
- Tap the link to save the file, and it will start downloading.
Before logging into the app make sure that you have backed all your previous texts in your normal WhatsApp.
Starting with WhatsApp plus:
- Uninstall the normal WhatsApp now as WhatsApp plus wouldn’t work if it is there.
- Open the application and log into it with your contact number as you do with the usual WhatsApp. Confirm the verification code, and you will be ready to use the WhatsApp plus.
Always remember that it is an unofficial app and WhatsApp isn’t tied to it anyway. The highly customisable and privacy options have made WhatsApp include some of the stuff included in WhatsApp plus. If you still have doubts and queries, then check out download WhatsApp installwasapplus for more information regarding the application.